CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Everybody is in bed... YEA! I am soon to follow. Just wanted to get on here and add a few pictures.
I got my Christmas present (from momma) back from being framed today. It is now hanging in my living room. I LOVE it! What do you think? Levi was not impressed, he wanted to know what happened to them.


I think it looks really good.
I made a few pictures of the monkeys tonight. They get excited when I go to make pictures. They get to dancing around, jumping up and down. Makes it really hard to get a picture of them I am going to have to start getting more candid photos of them. This is not working.
Just so you know, Levi is not that short. He was getting ready to jump when I got the picture.
OK - off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment