CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day! Andy & I went to the store for diapers this morning. I don't think they will ever be potty trained. After that we have just laid around and watched TV all day. Andy has been watching Johnny Bravo. I hate that but for some reason he loves it. I told him I had just about had all I could take of it.


Andy has turned into a mamma's boy the last few weeks. If I go somewhere he thinks he is supposed to go with me. If he wants something he wants me to get it. He won't let Mike do anything if I am around at all. But I am sure this will pass, I just hope it is soon!



Levi woke up 3 times during the night last night. The first time he told me he was cold. So I wrapped him up and rocked him for a while. He went to sleep for a few mins. Got back up. I asked him if he wanted to sleep on the couch and he did, so he was there for the rest of the night. He got up one time once he was on the couch, looking for his bear. Levi has never woke up that much during the night. But he has done this twice in the last week. I am not sure what is going on there.



We got the monkeys a balloon and stuffed animal each for Valentines day. If there was ever anything we DO NOT need more of around here it is stuffed animals. I have put 3 or 4 boxes of them in the storage building. But they love them. They just get on my nerves. For awhile we just tossed them on the top bunk of the boys bed. Andy is now sleeping on the top bunk so we have no where to put them, so into storage.


You can tell they really wanted to have their picture made!
We it is time to start dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment