CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

THE MONKEYS ARE AT GRANNY & POPS!!!!! YEA!!!!!

I am getting the house cleaned up. Friday morning when I woke up, I looked up at the wall above my bed and there were cob webs every where! Yuck! I guess that is to be expected when all you do in there is sleep and never really go in there except in the dark. But YUCK! So Friday I put the gate up and spent about 3 or 4 hours in there washing down the walls, moving what I could and vacuuming, cleaning the windows and dusting. It looks so much better. Then I got to looking really good at my bathroom. Another YUCK! So I have been in there since granny got the monkeys. So for the last 4 hours I have been washing the walls, cleaning the counters, Washing everything on the walls, cleaned out the heater and washing the mats and curtains. I still have to wash the tub and stuff. But it looks so much better already. Then I need to get in to the closet and clean it up. There is a pile of clothes in the corner that I am not sure what all is in it. I am so glad that I am getting this done. I can't stand it, I guess that is why I haven't really noticed it till now.

We went to the tax office Wed. Next year I am not going to wait so long about doing that. It sure helped my feelings a lot!

The monkeys have really enjoyed getting out. Even if it was to the tax office. Mike says Abbie has to see her public. I have called her princess Abbie so much she thinks that is her name! But that is OK! That just means I am the queen!! HA HA!

I just looked at the weather. I am not sure if it is good or bad. NOAA says we will be getting around 3 inches of snow tomorrow. I can handle that as long as my monkeys get back home. I love to have some time with out them to get some things done, BUT I miss them so bad while they are gone. I don't think they miss me that much, I mean they have granny & pops, They get out and walk, they ride on the golf cart, they have their undivided attention! They are very spoiled! When they get home tomorrow, I won't be able to stand them until Monday. They will be so ill. But daddy will be here Monday so that (maybe) will help their mood.

Tuesday we are planning to either go to the Little White House or Callaway Gardens. I am not sure which one. Anybody have any suggestions. I have never been to Callaway Gardens so I don't know what there is this time of year down there. I am not sure which one they would like the best. But like I said before they just like to go. I think they get that from their great-granny Walker. She didn't really care where you where going, she just liked to go!

OK, I am heading back to the bathroom again. I'll let you know if we really get any snow tomorrow. I will try to get monkey pictures if we do! They have been wanting it to snow all winter, so I hope for them it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment