CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009


Today was Andy's dentist appointment. It went really well. I had to walk back with him. He would not let go of my hand. Then I stepped out into the hall when he was not looking. He was back there without me for the next 35/40 mins. He came out when they were finished. He even let Dr Green look at his teeth. I am so proud of my little man! On the way up there he says mama, I don't want to take my pants & shoes off. I told him he didn't have to do that at the dentist they just wanted to see in his mouth, not all of him.


Abbie & Levi had pops come stay with then while we were gone. He must of wore them out I have had a hard time keeping them awake until Mike got home. Then it was like someone flipped a switch. All 3 of them are wide open. Mike is in there right now trying to get them to sit down. I am not sure what time they will be in the bed tonight. It doesn't sound like it is going to be anytime soon!


I sure hope it gets warmer soon. It is so hard to keep them busy in the house all day. They get board with everything an about 15 mins. Me to! I got used to being able to get out. And now it is so cold & windy out that I can't stand it for long.


OK I guess I need to go help Mike out some I think they are ganging up on him!

1 comment:

  1. I love the new layout! I hope it gets warmer soon too! That way we can meet and release the wide beasts into a park or something! Glad the dentist went well! Hope the other 2 go that good!

    ReplyDelete