CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Last night when granny & pop left we had to go out on the porch so the monkeys could wave bye. After they played some I told them it was time to go in. I should have known something was up when Levi took off fr the door. Normally I have to tell the more times than I care to remember! But Levi took off into the house, closed the door and locked the dead bolt! Leaving Abbie, Andy & me on the porch. No keys and no phone. Andy & Abbie were not happy! I kept telling Levi to unlock the door. It took a few mins but he did. When we got inside I was getting on to him, I had lots of help. Anyway once again I will be carrying keys out with me from now on.

We have been using the potty today. It is after 2, I have cleaned up pee 3 times. Not to bad, but the fact that when they pee they are not still. I am not sure yet how the manage to get it everywhere. But I just pulled out the pull ups. I can only handle so much. I know some folks say pull ups don't work, but they have to for some or they would not sell as many as they do. Oh well, we'll see.

Levi is not having a good day today. I am not sure why but major melt downs. One was because daddy left. One was because there was more than one spider man on the pillow case...take it off. Sorry I can't do that = meltdown. His melt downs are about things I can't do anything about. I think they are just spoiled, do ya think?

I just had to go find them pillowcases so they could "misappear". They get in the pillow case and tell me they have misappeared. If it makes them happy I can deal with it.

I wanted us to go out side today. It is about 60 degrees and pretty. BUT the ground is so mushy. You mar up in mud in some spots and they would be able to find everyone of them. That is something I really don't want to have to deal with to day.

I better get in there and see what they are up to now!

No comments:

Post a Comment