CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

The monkeys have enjoyed the last couple of days. They have been outside the biggest part of the day. Mike got more sand for them yesterday. They have built castles, loaded dump trucks and threw sand at each other. They LOVE sand! I am not that fond of it, so they have to strip on the porch before they come into the house. The fact that it is not really that warm helps to get them into the house once they are stripped down. They had an hooded sweat shirts yesterday and for some reason they think the hood part is for sand to be carried around in. Another reason to strip before coming into the house. That didn't help a lot today though. I went to change Andy's diaper and sand went every where. But they have enjoyed it so I can vacuum.

I have finished painting the swing. Now I just have to get it hung up. I think that will happen Sat. Momma is going to keep the monkeys part of the day. So I need to go through their clothes for the consignment sale. Put the swing up. They have been wanting to swing in it since I started working on it, so they will be glad that it is up. I have been working on my flower bed. Abbie wants to know where the flowers are. She is ready to pick them!

Tomorrow we will be back out side all day. I am enjoying it as much as the monkeys. I want to move some monkey grass. And a lot of other things that have not got done since we moved.

Well the monkeys are asleep, YEA! It's only 9:15! That is a lot better than 10:00 or 10:30. I an dreading the time change. That always throws them for a loop. I wish they would just leave it alone. I think they do it just to mess with peoples minds. I know it sure messes with mine.

Have a good night!

1 comment:

  1. If you are selling your choo choo wagon I would be willing to buy it and pay for shipping to Canada. I have been looking for one since the fall and haven't been able to find one. Please e-mail me at pljd2004@shaw.ca if you are interested in working something out.

    ReplyDelete