CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 2, 2009

OK - We have decided that we will not be going any where tomorrow. It is to cold! The 2 things that we wanted to do we will be out side a lot. So we are going to wait until June and go to Callaway Gardens. The Florida State University (FSU) "Flying High" Circus will be there and I think the monkeys will enjoy this. I might really be screwing up tacking them to see such as this. They come up with enough all by their selves.
Today Mike carried the boys with him to the saw shop. They had a ball. They crawled all the lawn mowers they had there and had daddy all to their selves. Abbie and I went to the groc. store. Yea. It seems like Abbie and I got the short end of that deal. But I got the stuff to make her some hair bows. I made her one for Easter. It is so cute. I have got to get on line and see if I can find some instructions for different things to do. She love to wear bows in her hair. At least she is like a little girl that way. She would rather play with the boys toys that hers most of the time. Except for her honys (My Little Pony). She loves her honys. She was arguing with my daddy tonight over her honys. He told her he was going to take them home with him and that did not go over good.
Abbie and I got out and picked flowers today. After the snow the only thing there was was butter cups. But that made her happy. I sure hope that we get some things planted this spring. I am ready for spring. At one time I loved winter... not any more. You can only stay inside with 3 3 year olds for so long. Abbie is still asking to go to the park. I sure hope it warms up soon. They love getting out and playing in the sand & dirt. On their swings, with their cars and things.
Come on spring!!!!
Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment