CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

We went to the doctor yesterday. They did more x-rays and it is still really swollen around his bone. The doctor showed this to me and told me that when they see this in a child his age that it is a good indicator that there is a brake or fracture. So he now has a blue cast. They took the splint off and did x-rays. After that he sat there in pain for about an hour. When they finally got in there to put a cast on it I think he would have let them put pink on it if it would just quit hurting. I felt so bad, but there was nothing I could do. I had already stopped to nurses and asked if they could speed up the process some. I know they could hear him. Vanessa was several rooms away and she heard him and knew it was us. Now we have to go back in 10 days for more x-rays and a new cast. I am not going to tell him about that until the day before. I hope it won't be hurting him as bad by then.
Not much going on here. The monkeys had trashed the house by tonight. It has been raining and we can't get out. I got the living room cleaned and vacuumed before they went to bed. Tomorrow I am going to get their rooms. I dread that, they are pretty trashed.

They just called and told Mike he has to work tomorrow. I know we need the money, but I was sure looking forward to him being home. Oh well, I guess I will survive. I hope the monkeys for get that he was supposed to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment