CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Well it snowed. Yea... I think it would have been a lot better if there had not been 2 inches of mud from the 4 inches of rain yesterday. So the monkeys start not long after they got home this morning. We want to go play in the snow. I don't think they had any idea of how cold snow was. But I got them bundled up and out we go. They have never been out in the snow before and Abbie does not have her snow legs yet. She would take a step and fall. Take another step or 2 and fall. Plus for some reason the snow was sticking to the bottom of her shoes. So she was trying to walk on 2 inches of snow stuck to the bottom of her shoes.
They walked around awhile and stuck their hands in the snow, decided it was to cold to build a snowman. (There wasn't that much snow) So we stayed out there about 30 mins. OK time to go in. Abbie beats a path to the door. Levi and Andy found one of the many mud puddles. This is not good. I get Levi in the house and Andy starts running, stopping at every mud puddle long enough to splash some of it on him. He fail down and I caught him. Those 2 little fellers are fast.
The power blinked off I think 5 times today. I sure am glad it didn't go off. I really didn't want to cook on the grill in this mess.

Abbie asked tonight if they could got to the park (playground). When I told her that we would have to wait until it was a good bit dryer than it was right now. I'm with her, I'll be glad when they can get out side and bur up some energy.

They were so tired tonight. They didn't move after we got them in the bed.

Here are some monkey pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment