CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Andy got his cast off today. After they took it off he had a fit... He wanted it back! I think it was sore. He would sit there and just rub it. He has to keep it in a sling for the next 10 days. I am hoping by then it is not hurting so bad! I got to see the x-ray today. You could see where the bone was healing so it was fractured. He was so sweet. When we left we went to WM to get him something. Well we had to get Abbie & Levi something also! It is to bad they can't be that sweet to each other when they are together!

Well it is raining AGAIN! Watches & warnings, the whole nine yards! I am ready for the SUN. It will take a couple off weeks to dry everything out around here!

I'm heading to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment