CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hey everybody, I am not sure what happened to this today, but I hope I have most of it fixed now. I still have to go back and replace some of the pictures that are now missing. But I will get to that later.

We have been outside all day today. We have had the best time. Paw Paw came up on the tractor and plowed up our new garden spot. We have never had a garden. We have planted tomatoes, but this year we are going to have some more things. I am trying to get the monkeys interested in "helping" me with it. Today we picked up some rocks and if it doesn't start raining we will be up there getting the rest of them up. Abbie was so funny, she would pick up a rock and tell the rock "You not go in Abbie's garden." and then toss it in to the brush. They kind of scare me throwing rocks. I can just see one of them hitting the other one. I hope not. But after looking at the weather I bet we don't get back out there for a few days.

We have been working on going to the potty AGAIN! Abbie, the little one who has told me for at least a year that she is not going to use the potty. Well she wore panties all evening!!!! She went to the potty all by her self! I am so proud of my little princess! Now the boys... well that is a different story. They wore underwear (spider man & batman) for about an hour. I cleaned up pee 3 times! It was time to pull out the pull ups. They have got to get it someday! I HOPE! We have been working on this off and on for a while. I think they are just burned out with it.

Abbie has been sick/having a hard time breathing for the last couple of nights. I think it is allergies. I got her some Clariton today. So far tonight she is doing better. I also put a vaporizer in her room tonight. Last night she sounded terrible! I carried her outside in the night air. This did no good. Carried her in the bathroom and turned on the shower, left her in there and went and started up the 2 vaporizers we have. I rocked her for over an hour and I finally got in the bed around 5:30 or 6 this morning. What sleep she got was in a chair in the living room. To night when she started to bed she told me she needed her "sheen" so she could breath. If it helps I will put it i there every night (as long as they don't mess with it).
But if she is not better soon we will be going to see Dr Coleman. I guess that will mean getting allergie test done, but I am not sure. Maybe this will do it and we won't have to do that.

Well it is almost 12:30, so I am heading to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment