CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hey - Hope everyone had a Happy Easter and that the Easter Bunny was good to all! We got up around 8 this morning to Abbie yelling "The Easter Bunny came!!! Boys!!! The Easter Bunny came!!!!" Oh well time to get up.

Andy of course has the blue Easter basket.


Abbie has the pink Easter basket.


Levi has the green Easter basket.


Monkeys playing with the stuff in their baskets. I had to explain to Levi & Andy that the Easter Bunny does not have any Batmen or Spider men. This didn't make them happy.Hunting eggs in the front yard. We used plastic eggs. This will be much better when they find one that we missed in a few weeks. They didn't care, we could have used colored rocks and they would have been happy.

Did you know that the grass in the Easter baskets was hazardous to kids health? Well, when I walked back into my living room and they had it evenly distributed all over my floor, pink, green & blue. That is when it happened! I passed it off as being bedtime and got the vacuum out. Well vacuums do not like this stuff so I had to get the broom and sweep the living room floor to get this mess up. It was a good thing they were in the bed at this point! Now, an hour later it would be great if they were asleep!

We have bad weather in the forecast for tonight. Mike is at work so I am not looking forward to tonight. Maybe it won't be as bad as they are saying!

Well it has gotten quiet so I am going to see if I can get some things done before I go to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment