CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

I carried Abbie to the doctor today. Like I thought she thinks it is allergies also. So I am to keep doing what I am doing and if it is not better by Sunday start giving her some antibiotics because it more than likely will have turned into a sinus infection. But she gave me the prescription today so I don't have to go back just for that. Most doctors would have told me to bring her back Monday if she was not better by then. Have I mentioned that I am so glad that Dr Coleman is back!!! I missed her so so much! Abbie didn't remember her, they were not quiet 2 when she left. But she liked her, she gave her 2 stickers! Want to win my monkeys over - give them stickers! Want a star in your crown - give them batman, spider man and princess stickers! Now I am not real fond of them. I have had to scrub them off of the coffee table and Mike's recliner more than once. They now have place mats that I have told them they can stick them to.
Thank God they liked this idea. Abbie is barking (coughing) right now, going to be another long night. I asked what I could do about the coughing. Nothing. It is more a result of drainage than anything else. So as long as it is draining she will more than likely be coughing. I hope she is better in a few days! PLEASE!!!!

***BREAKING NEWS***
Abbie wore panties to town today!!!! YEA!!!! She did so good!
But I have discovered that she will not go potty in a store or doctors office. She told me that she wanted her little potty. Well I have the solution to this! When I go some where with her, be it all 3 of them or just her we will go in the van from now on. I have a potty in the back of it and she can go potty on her little potty! I'll just have to move around some car seats will be the only problem with doing this. But it is doable. But she went from 1:00 to about 4:15 with out wetting her panties. YEA!!! Tonight at bed time she insisted on sleeping in her panties... well we will see about this one in the morning. But she wanted to, her bed (plastics mattress cover) so I will let her.
There she goes again, barking. I go in there and she is sound asleep...barking. How can she sleep through that. I makes me think of when I have had bronchitis. Where if you lay down you start coughing and gaging. I could never sleep through that and I can't sleep through her doing this. It bothers me more than it does her. Oh well, maybe I might go get that prescription filled a little early.
We went to the funeral home last night. I had not seen Connie & Glenn in to long. I hate that it took something like that for me to see them now. Keyo was married, he had a little boy who is 4 or 5 and a little boy who is 1. There are just no words for it.
It is so hard when someone that young dies. Brings back so many memories of someone I miss so much! Of someone I still catch myself wanting to talk to.
Night all - enough for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment