CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I will start with a recap of the last few days. Friday I started cleaning. Then the storms came and the power went off. I got 2 or 3 loads of clothes done before the power went off. I think it was 2 loads of monkey clothes and a load of sheets. Saturday morning the power came back on around 8. We got dressed and went to Calhoun. Got home from Calhoun and got everything ready for Sunday. Sunday we went to church, ate & hunted eggs. Enjoyed the day with family. Sunday night/Monday morning we had high wind warnings. By 7:00sh the power was off again. It was off until around 9 or 9:30sh PM, I am not even sure now. I had to carry Andy back to the doctor, for the last time! YEA!! But today I have all the dirty clothes from the last, almost 2 weeks, all the dirty towels and all the dirty dishes that I didn't get done last night. All the floors need to be mopped and the monkeys are playing with play dough. I walked through and looked at the dinning room floor a few minutes ago and it was a colorful sight. I hope that mess sweeps up easy! I have been washing clothes since I got up this morning and I still have about 4 or so loads left.
But the power is on and I am not having to tell the monkeys that it will be OK and the power will be back on later. They are not big fans of not having power, they get that from me!

Andy went back to the doc for his last visit yesterday. They did x-rays and said it looks good. The doc was steadily walking me to the door with me asking questions. For the next 6 months it will be easier for him to fracture again than normal bone. After that it will be just like it never happened. It should not effect him later on when he does things. Arthritis should not set up in it. It should not hurt hi when it rains or the weather changes. Well you get the idea. I think the doc answered the most of my questions with "Just like it never happened", over and over. His appointment was at 1:15, we were there for almost 3 hours! Unreal!!!

I have cleaned out the boys closet between loads of clothes and Abbie's is next. I need to do mine, maybe one day!

I'm going to check and see if another load is dry! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment