CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Today has been a great day. With the exception of Levi being in melt down mode. He was up late last night and up early this morning=melt down! We went to town with granny this morning. Then Alan, Cheryl, Emily & Jonathan came over for supper tonight. We really enjoyed them coming! We are planning to go to church tomorrow. Then I think we are going to spend the rest of the day out side! It is supposed to be around 74 degrees tomorrow. But just when you think that the weather is getting better... Don't get your hopes up to much...
Sunday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 74. Calm wind becoming south between 5 and 10 mph.
Sunday Night: Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 44. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
Monday: A slight chance of showers before 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 50. Breezy, with a west wind between 15 and 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Monday Night: A chance of rain showers before 10pm, then a chance of flurries between 10pm and 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. West wind between 10 and 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Oh well, maybe it won't do any of the above, it will be in the 70's and sunny & we can get outside and enjoy the days. I know I am getting obsessive about the weather but when the monkeys get used to going out side and then they can't I have to explain to them why and if they don't like my explanation, it is not good.
Today is my cousin David's birthday! I have bee trying to come up with how old he is in my head...not sure. But anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID! Here are a few pictures I found.

Speaking of pictures, In my "spare" time I am going to start scanning all the old pictures I have and also moms and put them on disk for everyone. I enjoy looking at the few I have so I thought everyone else would like to also.

I have been meaning to do this and since I have the scanner out I will now.The Black & white is me. The color is Abbie. I think she looks like me, what do you think.
Bed time!

No comments:

Post a Comment