CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 29, 2009

About 15 till 5 this morning we were awoke by "MAMA" and crying. Levi was sick. He had been coughing on and off all night. He was pouring out (throwing up) in his bed. So I got him up and got him cleaned up. I fixed him a bed on the love seat. Got the trash can out so if he poured out again. He did, until about 6 tonight. He has been one sick baby. He would just lay there until he got sick again. But he would call me and tell me to get the trash can. Then it would be a few minutes before he would throw up. I kept waiting for Abbie or Andy to get sick. I thought Andy was tonight. His fever was up to 99.8. But I got it down and he has been fine ever since. The highest Levi's got today was 100.3. Maybe if we make it through tonight everybody will be fine. I sure hope so!
I am going to call it a night early just in case the "fun" starts again tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment