CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Friday we went with granny to town. After we got back from town we had a birthday supper for Alan & Cheryl. Emily & Jonathan we here. The monkeys had a ball! But they were so tired that you could not stand them that night.
Saturday morning we got up and went to pick up the Angel Food that we had ordered. I think we are going to try not doing this for awhile. There is a good bit in their menu that we don't eat. So I am going to start getting all the sale papers and doing a meal plan and we will eat what is on sale. Right now the main thing that Angel Food has is chicken. We are so tired of chicken that it is unreal. Like I said we are going to try something else if we can't afford it we will go back to the Angel Food. After we got back from picking this up we all got baths and went to a shower for Jennifer L. She is getting married. I kept trying to explain this to the monkeys. They thought that we were going to get a shower when we got there. I then told them that you showered someone with gifts. Nope this didn't work either! Abbie looked at me and said PRESENTS!!! So then I had to explain to her that she would not be getting any presents. I just kept quiet after that. After we went to the shower we went to Chris's birthday party. The monkeys kept losing Chris. So I would tell Chris to stand up so they could see him. They would just crack up when he did. I am not sure why they thought that was so funny! But they did. Then we went home. Another night of ill monkeys!
This morning we got up and went to church. For the most part they do pretty good. Then we came home and that was it. I think we did enough this week end to last a few days!
Abbie is still going to the potty. Most of the time. And the boys are starting to take more interest in it. I am crossing my fingers!
Night All!

No comments:

Post a Comment