CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It has been a long day, an even longer evening/night. I feel like crap. I don't think I have what the boys had, I think more along the lines of a sinus infection or something. But I feel like I am going to fall out. I can't sleep and I have just about had it. But how do you tell 3, 3 year olds this? They don't get it and they just know what they want to do. Also the one pretty day we are going to have this week I had to get them out side. That didn't seem to make things worse but it sure didn't help.
Last night Abbie woke up around 12:30 wanting the humidifier back on in her room. So I got up and did that. Around 3 she woke up again. She was sleeping by her self. OK, she has been sleeping by her self since she was 3 or 4 months old. In her own room since she was 9 months old. So this morning around 3 this fact must have hit her. She wanted some one to sleep with her. She ended up on the couch. This was enough to make her happy and let me go back to bed. Around 5 Andy is talking with someone. Sound asleep just a talking. Then around 6:30 Abbie is standing beside me telling me she is wet. She is sleeping in pull ups and it was wet. OK. I get up and change her into panties, head back to bed... not a chance. Sit with me. So I am sitting with Abbie on the love seat watching Blues Clues. So I am not sure how much sleep I got but it was not enough. Around 7:30 I went to call Mike. This is when I discovered that not only was Abbie's pull up wet this morning so was the love seat. Only now so was my butt! So back in I go to clean the cushion on the love seat. Mike got home and I went to the tanning bed. Wet shorts and all. Good start to the day!
After breakfast we colored and played for awhile. Then we went outside. The monkeys played and I put out tomato plants. Planted carrot seeds, water melon, pumpkin seeds and a few others. Then we took the pea seeds I had got up on the hill behind us to plant for the deer. We are hoping they will start coming in so the monkeys can see them. Then back in the house. Bath time. Abbie first. Then Andy & Levi got hair cuts. I'll try to get pictures tomorrow. And their baths. Now time to start supper. Granny came after supper. She has been sick and has not seen them for a few days. Abbie is crying, won't have anything to do with her. This is so un-like her! Right as she was leaving it was like someone flipped a switch. She was giggling and talking to her. Then as quick as she was back to her sweet self , it was going again! I think she may have a split personality! Then it was on going until they went to sleep! Makes me wonder what happened to my sweet little monkeys!?! I want them back!
I am going to call my cousin Lori tomorrow. See if she want to do something sometimes. Levi loves her little girl Alyssa! He has not seen her in a while and he was telling Andy today that mommy's name is Melissa, baby's name is Alyssa. I am going to see if maybe she wants to go to the museum or something. It will be nice to go somewhere with her. I never get to see her! But then again I am wondering if I just need to call and get me a doctors appointment in the morning! Maybe I would feel better! I'll decide before in the morning.
Well I am heading to bed. Maybe I will get to sleep a little more tonight than I did last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment