CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Today has been one of those "fun" days! To start with no one like what I fixed for breakfast. Never mind they have had it lots of time before and never had a problem with it. Then at 10:00 this morning Abbie is wanting to get in the pool. The high today was 70. Nope not getting in the pool today. Then Abbie pees in her pants. Yea - the fun has started. The boys decided that they were going to wear under ware today and use the potty. OK this works for me. So every 5 minutes I was asking does anyone need to go to the potty. Nope. No one needs to go. Then Abbie & Andy both pee in the floor! They told me they didn't make it to the potty. They did not try! Abbie was in her room playing and Andy was watching TV. OK - everyone back in to pull ups! That was all before lunch. I wash 2 loads of their clothes. and their bed clothes. Make the beds back up and go out to clean out their pool so they can get in it tomorrow even if they have ice cubes hanging off them!!!! While I am out there Levi pulls off his pull up and poops in the living room floor! Mike was in here for that! At least I didn't have to clean it up! But while he was trying to clean it up Andy almost got in it. Both of them got in trouble with daddy! This does not happen often, but I think that was the last straw for him! In between this they have pitched several fits! So like I said tomorrow even if they get frost bite they are getting in the pool! I can't take another day like today!

No comments:

Post a Comment