CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Well Abbie is getting better. I am so glad. Things would be getting back to normal if I felt normal. I am hoping that I will in the next few days. Abbie still has the cough some during the day, but the nights have been A LOT better! I have been getting up with her maybe 1 time a night for the last couple of nights.
The weather leaves a lot to be desired. The t-storm warnings & tornado warnings are starting to get to me. We had them last night and again tonight. The forecast for the next few days does not look to good either.
Saturday the boys went with Mike riding around on dirt roads. They seemed to have had a good time. Abbie & I went in search of another bar stool. We found one. It doesn't match what we have, but they all can sit in the kitchen now and watch while I cook. I am not sure what the fascination with this is, but anyway. I can handle them being in there but when they start getting down and getting around the stove I don't do so well with that. I am so scared they are going to get burned. I guess because I did. If it is not that I am not sure what it is, but I don't want them anywhere near the stove when it is on.
I just remembered that I didn't give Abbie her allergy medicine tonight so I have to go do this in a few minutes. I have found out you can do that after they go to sleep. I have syringes from the drug store. Works really good when they are not feeling well and I don't want to wake they up.
I am planning on caring the monkeys to the part in the morning if it is nice. Abbie has been wanting to go for the last 2 days. But when it is poring rain it just doesn't make sense to go to the park!
OK - I have 2 boys that are STILL not asleep and they are going to wake Abbie if they don't quieten down!
Night everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment