CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Yesterday Andy started the day. One solid melt down from 8:30 or so until lunch! Then we got swim suits on and went out to the pool. Abbie had been asking all morning to go swimming. It was about 69 degrees. But in they went! They were in there for maybe 15/20 minutes when I made them get out. They got so mad at me for making them get out! They played out side for awhile and then we went back inside... Levi's turn. His melt down lasted till around 5 or so. I think I just about got to the point of hiring a babysitter, if I could have gotten one! After supper they were fine. My aunt Becky & uncle Ronny came over and you would have never known they had been in melt down mode all day! They talked and cut up. They went to bed with no problems. I just don't under stand this. If it is a phase I hope that it is over soon!
Today they got up in good moods! They did NOT ask to get in the pool today. Maybe they will listen when I tell them it is to cold now! They helped clean up their toys. They were really good monkeys today! Lori, Jackson & Alyssa came for supper. They LOVE Alyssa! I think they did good considering they have never had that many kids here to play with. With THEIR toys. We ended up out side (not in the pool) with them playing in the yard. They had a ball. When they started to bed Abbie wanted to know if we were going to see Alyssa tomorrow. I told her not tomorrow but we would soon. She will hold me to it! The monkeys are in bed, sound asleep!
Good Night All!

No comments:

Post a Comment