CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Levi is so much better today! He has been eating anything that he can get his hands on! And talking. He has asked so many questions today. Mike has been calling him a little radio today.
Abbie is better, but still has a way to go. She will play for awhile but mostly just sits around.
Andy is not doing to good. He has just laid around all day. I think he ate a few crackers today and that was it. I hope he feels better tomorrow.
BUT I can see that there is light at the end of this tunnel! I am shooting for Tuesday of next week everyone being back to normal. The fighting, bickering, crying, playing and yelling (me - because they are fighting, bickering & crying.).
This is where they have been for the last few days. Camped out in my living room! BUT tonight I reclaimed the living room. It is no longer a bed room!

This is how it has looked for the last few days! I knew keeping those baby bed mattresses would come in handy.



This is how it looks right now. Everyone is in their own bed. I got the carpet cleaned tonight. It was really ruff - lots of puking and pooping been going on in here for the last few days! I figured up that we have used around 200+ diapers since Friday morning. That is about 10 diapers a day for each of them. But it was just Levi for the first 3-1/2 days. That is a lot of diapers!



This is Miss Abbie in her bed tonight.
This is my sick baby Andy. I sure hope he is feeling better tomorrow.

This is mister Levi. They had to have blankets to cover up on the couch today. I give them the ones that my aunt Charlotte had made them when they were babies. Levi had to carry his to bed with him. He thought it was something that this was his blanket when he was a baby.

My sweet monkeys - I sure hope that ya'll sleep this good all night and feel better tomorrow!
Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment