CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Well Abbie has it now. Last night about mid night I had to give her a bath and strip her bed. I got her settled in the living room on one of the mattresses from their baby beds. I am so glad I kept these! Then I spent the rest of the night washing bedding and towels and bath cloths. I had not realized we had gone through so many towels & bath cloths until I needed some for her. One good thing is she can/will go to the potty so I am not having to change her diaper. She has been somewhere around 10 times since last night and she made it to the potty all but 2 times. I am STILL changing Levi's diapers. He has used almost 30 diapers since lunch Sat.
Oh well another fun day! And Andy has not got this yet so I still have that to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment