CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Our Weekend

The monkeys spent Friday night and most of Saturday with granny & pops. They played in the pool, rode their tricycles and had a ball! They are always so tired & ill when they get back!

Granny cough the boys peeing off the front porch! Better than changing diapers or cleaning up the floor! They are all doing really good with going to the potty! We are now using the "big" pottys! Yea! Now if they would not drown the bathroom when they wash their hands we will be doing good!
But it gave Mike & me a chance to have a "date" night. We ate supper and got out and rode around like we did BB (before babies) and talked. Seems like we never get to just talk with out getting input from 3 little mouths! Mike had to work Saturday so I got to clean house without the normal "help" that I have. It was so nice to have a clean house for a few hours! When the monkeys got home - no more clean house.

I am not sure if I left my bedroom door open or if they got the door open but they were playing on my treadmill. Levi climbed up it and turned it on. I did not know they knew how to do this. But while Levi was up there turning it on, Andy was on it watching him. This was not a good thing! Andy has scrapes & "burns" on his arms & legs. He is not really a happy camper right now. But both Andy & Levi have told me they don't like my treadmill and they don't want to get on it again! So MAYBE from now on if I tell them something will hurt them they will listen. MAYBE?!? If you have kids and a treadmill make sure they can't get to it!
My poor baby! I know it hurts.
Abbie & daddy went to church this morning. Levi stayed home with Andy & me.
A few days ago I walked into Abbie's room and the boys were in there with her playing with her jewelry! Mike has not seen these, I don't think he would like it!
Got to fix lunch! Monkeys are going wild!

No comments:

Post a Comment