CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 17, 2009

All better - I hope!

Levi slept until 10:30 or so this morning. He has been fine... mean as ever today. I am hoping that last night was just one of those things. But Abbie went to bed around 7:00 tonight. This was early, even for her. So I am going to keep a check on her. Well on all of them for that matter. Once again Mike is at work tonight so it is just me. It seems like the only time something happens is when he is at work. I don't sleep good when I am the only one here with them and this on top of it, well lets just say it is going to be another long night.

Mike cooked tonight... pizza from the store down the road. But the monkeys say daddy cooks when he goes after pizza. Those 3 can eat some pizza. Abbie ate 3 slices and what Andy had left over. Andy & Levi ate most of 2 slices. I can't eat 2 slices. I don't eat anywhere near as much as they do, looks like I could loose some weight. Oh well.

The monkeys are supposed to be in bed. I think Abbie is the only one right now. That means I have got to get on to the boys. I was hoping they would all be asleep by now... Oh well!

Today is my Aunt Annice's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT ANNICE!!! We Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment