CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 17, 2009

Long Night!

I went to bed around midnight last night. Levi woke me up around 1. When I got in there he was sound asleep so I went back to bed. Around 3 he woke me up again. He had a fever of 102.8. It went up to 103.7 before I got it to go down. So I got to lay back down this morning around 6:30. I am not sure why it went up like that. He told me nothing was hurting so I don't think it would be an ear infection. I think I am going to watch him today and if it goes up again we will go to the doctor them. I talked to my mom this morning and she told me that when I was little I would do that and she never found out why. Levi is still asleep so I am hoping that is a good sign.

1 comment:

  1. My pedi told me that fevers means the body's just fighting something and as long as there are no other symptoms not to worry about it. I bet he is just fighting something off and will be more tired than usual. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete