CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Not a lot has been going on lately. I had a birthday a few days ago. The monkeys were so cute. I told them it was my birthday and I was told that it was not my birthday. I didn't have a birthday cake so it could not be my birthday. I sure wish I had of know 10 years ago that all I had to do to stop the aging process was not to have a cake! They keep asking when their birthday is. They still don't get the fact that their birthdays are all on the same day.

The monkeys have learned the word twins. Andy thinks it means 3. I have tried to explain to him that twins = 2 and that triplets = 3. I have told them they are triplets and that there are 3 of them. This is where they loose interest and leave me standing there.

I got some t-shirts for the monkeys the other day. I looked on line for something to put on them. I finally decided to put THIS ONE, THAT ONE and THE OTHER ONE on them. They loved them but did not like it because I put their "names" on the back and not the front. AbbieLeviAndyWell I think I am going to head to bed now. It has been a long night, I stepped on a needle and stuck the eye end about an inch into my foot. When I did this for some reason I grabbed my foot behind me and did something to my hand. So now my foot & hand are hurting.

1 comment:

  1. This is too cute!!! Rather a mom has 2 little girls who are less than 2 years apart or triplets like you, there's NEVER a boring day! Blessings to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete