CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Getting ready to go to the beach!

We are heading to the beach in a few days! I can't wait! The last time we got to go somewhere was the summer before I got pregnant with the monkeys and they will be 4 in Nov.! They are excited about going also! And granny & pops have decided to go with us so the monkeys are really excited now! After I told them they were going we had to go to WM to get somethings to carry with us and they told everyone who half way looked at them that we were going to the beach and that granny & pops were going with us! They got a lot of funny looks but it was funny to see them so excited about something that they really have no idea of what it is going to be like.
I have been trying to get things packed. I have the monkeys clothes packed up. I think I have 6 outfits for each of them. We are only going to be there for 2 full days, 1 day going and 1 day coming home. BUT I would rather have to much and bring it home and hang it up as to not have enough! Mike always just takes the bare minimum. I carry everything!

The monkeys have a new favorite thing to do. They pull the mattress half way off the bed and slide down it. This mattress is heavy, but they can more it!


Got to get busy again. I have been trying to get the house cleaned up and all the washing done before we leave so I won't have to worry with it when we get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment