CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Same Old Thing

Not to much going on right now. We are getting ready to go on vacation in a few weeks. The monkeys are ready to go right now. Today I happened to think about the fact that we are going to be spending the night. They have never spent the night anywhere other than granny & pops. So I started talking to them about it. They don't understand that we are going to be staying somewhere other than home. So I will be doing a lot of explaining to them over the next few weeks about how long it is going to take to get there and that we will be spending the night. Any thing else that anyone can think of I have forget to tell them? I want this to go good. I am not sure I will ever get Mike to go again if it does not!
My aunt & uncle came last weekend. Well, Judy, Dale & Bailey. Abbie had been asking to see Bailey. She loves him! Today she wanted to know when Bailey is going to come back and see her. Here are a couple of pictures of the monkeys, Bailey and Dale.

The boys have new Batman PJ's. They have a cape... So if we are at home they have them on. We ate watermelon after supper the other night, they had the Batman PJ's on. They were soaked in watermelon juice after we got through and they got mad because I made them get a bath and put on something different. Wanted me to wash them so they could wear them to bed that night! NOT happening!

I was cleaning up the kitchen after lunch yesterday when Andy came in there and told me not to go into Levi's room. So this sent up red flags like crazy! I got in there and they had the mattress pulled half way off of Levi's bed and were using it for a trampoline! I started getting on to them for this and Abbie informed me that I did not need to get on to them for this because they were teaching her how to "dump" (jump). I gave up and told them to be careful and not to get hurt. The next time I went in there they had decided it made a better slide, so they were sliding down the mattress. They can come up with some of the most off the wall things!
Have a good night!

1 comment:

  1. Nice. Sometimes it is about picking your battles, no? Can't stop all their imaginative ways!

    ReplyDelete