CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Cooking & Cleaning

I have spent today & yesterday cleaning the house and cooking. I still need to vacuum but other than that the house is for the most part clean. The dressing is ready to go in the oven. I baked a cake, Toasted Butter Pecan Cake. I sure hope it is good. Chocolate covered pretzels and brownies. Tomorrow I am fixing green beans, mac & cheese, cream potatoes & a loaf of bread.
I hope that everything goes good. Right now I am just praying that I get to feeling better. Right now I have a fever of 101.5. I think it is just a cold/sinus infection. And it is night time and you always feel worse at night. Fingers crossed. I remember having the flu, this is not the flu. Thank God! After lunch tomorrow we are going to go to Tallapoosa and look at all the Christmas decorations. A lot of the shops up there are going to be open. The kids think they are going to get toys. Best I can remember there is no where up there that sells toys! YEA!!! Abbie has several Christmas outfits, most years she never really gets to ware them that much, but this year I am going to put them on her every chance I get. Starting tomorrow!
I have got to check and see when Santa is going to be at the mall. We have gone to the same Santa for pictures every year, except the year they were born, they were only 5 or 6 weeks old their first Christmas. Anyway, this Santa has a real beard. Good thing the boys would more than likely remove a fake one in a heart beat!
OK - I still have to vacuum tonight and then I am headed to bed!
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment