CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 29, 2010

4-1/2 hours!

Yesterday Levi & I were gone for 4- 1/2 hours. That is all, just 4 1-2 hours. Mike was home with Abbie & Andy. I am not really sure what he did, but I know what they did. Well I can look at the floor in Abbie's room and tell part of what he did. There was pop corn, fruit loops, marsh mellows and gold fish in her floor. He gave them what ever junk food they wanted! Then they stayed really busy. Everything was pulled off the shelves and out of the toy boxes. Their beds had all the cover pulled off them but the fitted sheets. He told me when I got home that they were really good. I called him today when I really got to looking at the mess and asked him what he meant by "really good". He told me he went into their rooms and checked on them and they would be watching TV or playing with their v-tech. So today I have been cleaning all day and I mean all day. It is almost midnight and I just finished up. Well there is 1/2 load of dishes left for the dishwasher. But I will get that tomorrow! I told the monkeys no more food out of the dinning room! Even if I am not here! It was the biggest mess! But I have it all cleaned up now, thank goodness!

We have got to go to the grocery store in the morning! We are out of everything! I mean everything. Well that is what the monkeys think anyway! Levi wanted PB&J sandwich. Nope no PB&J. Andy wanted a "cold dog" (cold hot dog-yuck!), nope out of hot dogs. No more muffin mix, no chips and no sunflower seeds (for me!). So off to the grocery store we are going in the morning. I think we are going to go by Jacks and eat breakfast, bacon & cheese biscuit! Sounds good to me! The monkeys love to go eat breakfast. So maybe they will be good. Andy seems to think he is going to get a toy, nope sorry. I have told him this but he seems to be ignoring me on this point. I sure hope this does not turn into a fight in the store! But looking at the weather I can't put it off any longer. If the power goes off, everything here has to be cooked. That just won't work!

Well I have got to be heading to bed now. It could be a long day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment