CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! It sure has not started out on a good note around here. Levi is getting better. Now Andy is sick. I think his is cold. But he is running a fever. Like Levi it is running around 103 to 104. I can get it down but it takes most of the night. That makes for little sleep. Then the next day the monkeys don't care that I didn't get any sleep. Abbie decided that she didn't like being left out, she started coughing during the night last night. This is the way both boys started with this mess! Oh well maybe another week or so and everyone will be better!

I have gotten all the Christmas decorations put up that were in the house. I have not gotten to the stuff out side. It could be there for awhile. It is 12 noon and 28 degrees. Not going out there today to get any of it down. I always liked cold weather before the monkeys but not any more. It just means that we are stuck in the house now. That gets old fast.

I am going to go see if I can get the monkeys rooms cleaned up this afternoon. Maybe then they will play in their rooms after they are cleaned up. For some reason they like to play in the cleanest room in the house. Right now it is my bedroom. Nope not happening. My bedroom is a toy free room! I refuse to get up in the middle of the night and trip on a toy!
Oh well off to see if I can get anything done!

No comments:

Post a Comment